LG Brings Customized Comfort For Less
Whether you're creating a quiet, comfort controlled room, or simply want to heat or cool an area without expensive ductwork, LG's ductfree systems set a new standard for efficiency, great looks and comfort.
Ductfree systems are much simpler and economical to install because they only have three basic parts: an outdoor condensing unit, an indoor unit, and the components that connect the two.
Ductfree systems are ideal for home or office additions, to replace unsightly window units, and for renovations or retrofits where it's important to preserve the building's original appearance.
The Benefits of DuctFree
- Fast installation With no costly ductwork, ductfree systems can be installed in places where conventional ducted systems simply can't go.
- Incredibly quiet Indoor units operate at just 26 dB (the level of softly rustling leaves!).
- Custom temperature control It's easy to precisely maintain the temperature in each room.
- Attractive design Choose from a wide variety of elegant looks to enhance any interior decor.
LG's Cutting Edge Features
Reduced energy costs. You can cut your cooling bill with LG's energyefficient technology. Look for our Inverter Air Conditioners featuring high-performance variablespeed compressors and our Multi Power System with exclusive dual compressor technology.
- Cleaner, healthier air. Plasma air purifying technology ensures cleaner, fresher air.
- Better air circulation. Computer controlled louvers and fan speeds minimize temperature differences in the room.
- Highspeed cooling. Powerful Jet Cool feature quickly cools warm rooms down to a comfortable temperature.
- Built to last. The exclusive GoldFin AntiCorrosion coating helps keep your system running like new for years.
Space-Pak and Unico High Velocity Ducted System Features
- No matter when your home or building was built, or what its physical configuration, installing Unico or Spacepak is always a possibility without compromising design or architectural integrity.
- High Velocity Systems outperform conventional heating and cooling systems by utilizing a patented high velocity stream of air. This air is delivered quietly and seamlessly into the room using our 2" outlets or the 8" x 3/4" slotted diffuser.
- These systems fit where other conventional cooling and heating systems can't with little or no remodeling required! The modular air handlers and coils can be easily installed into attics, ceilings, crawlspaces, and closets.
- High Velocity systems provide greater humidity removal with the superior and efficient design of our cooling coils, creating a perfectly comfortable environment. They also deliver superior comfort over traditional HVAC systems by eliminating drafts and removing 30% more relative humidity.